Idris Akinbajo is a journalist investigating and reporting cases of corruption, failure of regulatory agencies, and human rights abuses. He is the head of the investigative desk at the Premium Times, Nigeria.
|Based in:||Abuja, Nigeria|
|Top stories:||The multimillion naira aviation fraud
The worst subsidy scam ever
Last minute oil deals that cost Nigeria dear
|ZAM reference:||Libya | Obama's failure
The Making of the Human Traffic Story
|Media house:||Premium Times|
The sharpest minds on burning issues
That's just not right
- Behind the NGO Attack | Elnathan John
- The Rainbow Myth | Nomalanga Mkhize
- Taking sex workers off the streets won't help fight HIV | Dianne Massawe
- "It’s not poverty that is to blame for the weak African responses to Ebola, but bad leadership" | Professor Oyewale Tomori
- Cyril Ramaphosa "not solely to blame for Marikana massacre" | Steven Friedman
It started with a handful of activists, it turned into one of the biggest solidarity movements The Netherlands ever had. An initial affinity with the South African Boers turned into a massive engagement with the black majority. ‘Signs of Solidarity- The Exhibition’ is a moving account of 30 years of protest and debate, boycott and friendship.