The sharpest minds on burning issues
That's just not right
- Behind the NGO Attack | Elnathan John
- The Rainbow Myth | Nomalanga Mkhize
- Taking sex workers off the streets won't help fight HIV | Dianne Massawe
- "It’s not poverty that is to blame for the weak African responses to Ebola, but bad leadership" | Professor Oyewale Tomori
- Cyril Ramaphosa "not solely to blame for Marikana massacre" | Steven Friedman
It started with a handful of activists, it turned into one of the biggest solidarity movements The Netherlands ever had. An initial affinity with the South African Boers turned into a massive engagement with the black majority. ‘Signs of Solidarity- The Exhibition’ is a moving account of 30 years of protest and debate, boycott and friendship.